Following uncertain circumstances that have had an impact on all businesses, C&C Catering Equipment Ltd is pleased to now be looking to the future and seeking to grow its Project Management team in the south of the UK. The newest members of the team will be working on existing and upcoming projects in the London area, and will join an award-winning Project Management team.
Managing Director Peter Kitchin commented, “We’re delighted to be growing our team, whilst also understanding that this is a difficult time for all as we navigate the current climate. We hope to bring some fantastic new team members on board who may have had recent changes in employment, and look forward to strengthening our award-winning team with industry leading candidates.”
The suitable candidate will live around London and must have the following core skills:
- Be able to communicate at all levels with both clients and supply chain
- Must be fully conversant with complex high value foodservice equipment installations
- A familiarity with and ability to work under main contractor project protocols
- Have relevant experience in managing Health and Safety and CDM
- Experience in working to stringent design team specifications
- Be able to proactively problem solve
- Be able to work remotely whilst reporting back to the project team
- A reasonable knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical interface installations
- Appreciation that client satisfaction is of paramount importance in every project we complete
- 5 years+ Project Management experience
The C&C Group has also recently grown its C&C Catering Engineers Ltd subsidiary in the refrigeration division, and hopes to strengthen its offering even further with the addition of Project Managers at C&C Catering Equipment Ltd. Interested candidates are advised to send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.