C&C Catering Equipment is looking to add southern-based Project Managers to the team.
The suitable candidate must have the following core skills:
- Be able to communicate at all levels with both clients and supply chain
- Must be fully conversant with complex high value foodservice equipment installations
- A familiarity with and ability to work under main contractor project protocols
- Have relevant experience in managing Health and Safety and CDM
Experience in working to stringent design team specifications
- Be able to proactively problem solve
- Be able to work remotely whilst reporting back to the project team
- Dedicated work ethic
- A reasonable knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical interface installations
- Appreciation that client satisfaction is of paramount importance in every project we complete
Experienced catering equipment Project Managers only will be considered.
Salary: Very competitive
Benefits: Laptop, mobile phone, pension and other benefits
Upload your CV using the form below, call Director Paul Parry at the office on 01244 625170, or email email@example.com.