C&C Catering Equipment Ltd is pleased to be growing its Project Management team in the south of the UK. The newest members of the team will be working on existing and upcoming projects in the London area, and will join an award-winning Project Management team.
The suitable candidate will live around London and must have the following core skills:
- Be able to communicate at all levels with both clients and supply chain
- Must be fully conversant with complex high value foodservice equipment installations
- A familiarity with and ability to work under main contractor project protocols
- Have relevant experience in managing Health and Safety and CDM
- Experience in working to stringent design team specifications
- Be able to proactively problem solve
- Be able to work remotely whilst reporting back to the project team
- A reasonable knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical interface installations
- Appreciation that client satisfaction is of paramount importance in every project we complete
- 5 years+ Project Management experience
Interested candidates are advised to send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.